Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday

So today's my birthday and I'm in a foul mood. Not because of the birthday...I don't mind getting older. Just...because. And I have to go run 8 miles now, on the treadmill because it's cold and about to rain. I did it last week and it wasn't so bad. I've been thinking about this training. I'm proud of myself. Overall, I've done what I've been told to do and not whined, complained, dreaded it, cheated (much). I didn't let my ankle stop me, but I wasn't stupid about it either, and it responded well. I pushed myself when I was supposed to, went easy when I was supposed to, and except for the fact that I've been eating like crap, I feel strong and good and prepared for the marathon. I just have to get through 2 more super long runs, 2 more weekends.

No comments: