Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bridesmaid dress at 19 weeks

Tomorrow I'm off to Philadelphia for a wedding...I'm a bridesmaid, and I'm pretty sure the dress I bought the week I found out I was pregnant still fits. I tried it on a week or so ago, and the only thing that was tight was in the ribcage area, weird. When I bought it I was torn between the size that fit (though it was to big in the boob area) and the next one bigger, and got the one that fit, counting on my boobs growing by 19 weeks. Well, they didn't (for which I am eternally grateful, I seem to be the only woman I know who does NOT want big boobs, EVER). So I'm glad I didn't get the bigger dress. Or rather, I will be glad, assuming someone is able to zip up the side for me.

2 comments:

Aron said...

oh lucky girl! i was just helping my friend last night who is 32 weeks pregnant get into a dress for a wedding this weekend and she has not been as lucky as you in the boob dept :)

she did say your ribs expand during pregnancy so thats prob why yours are bigger??

have fun!!!!

N.D. said...

Haha, that's funny. I am in one in about a month and brought my dress in today to get the straps sewed on. When I first got it in early June it seemed to be huge. I thought it still would be, bc I haven't really gained any weight, but it seemed to just fit me. My boobs definitely filled out a bit (from having nothing before) but maybe it was the 85 degree store that I was in that made the dress stick to me. Hopefully in a month the dress will still be fitting me!!!

Have fun at the wedding! You'll be in my hood! Hope the weather is cooler than it has been!