Sunday, November 06, 2011

Start day

Went into the city this morning for my CD2 bloodwork and ultrasound. Today is the NYC marathon...although I was there earlier than the start and didn't really see anything besides a lot of blocked streets and traffic cops (Cornell's building is one street over from the course) I still felt sad, like will I ever really run for real again? But anyway...I have no control over that RIGHT NOW so I can't dwell.

The nurse just called and confirmed that I will start my injections tonight. I didn't let myself ask anything about my #s (FSH, antral follicle count) and she didn't offer. It doesn't matter and I don't want to make myself nuts, whether it is improved or not. Bottom line is, this is all a crap shoot.

Guess I need to tell someone at school that I'll be out a lot of mornings over the next two weeks...

2 comments:

fancy nancy said...

I know this is an uncertain time for you but hang in there. Good luck to you with the start of this process!!

L."Wren" Vandever said...

Wishing you the best, Clare, and keeping you in my thoughts.