Saturday, December 05, 2009

I love margaritas.

Just went out and had a couple drinks with two friends (Sarita, you know who you are). Super fun (obviously I never get to go out anymore), and they happen to be people who work out, so of course some of the talk got on to that topic. Point being, I'm glad I took my week break, and I'll probably take two more (just let me get through Andra's surgery) BUT THEN I AM READY! I am ready to run in 30 degree weather. I am ready to build up to 13 miles for a long run.

It's amazing what a few days off and a couple margaritas will do for my attitude.

6 comments:

jsmarslender said...

Lucky! Glad you had the chance to get out and have some fun...

Mnowac said...

Tequila is my achilles heel, love it, but it makes me a crazy person! In regards to the gals I run with, yes I too love having such a good group, but I tell you I met them all just by joining the Cleveland Tri club and going to a few of the mixers and newbie workshops and also from blogs and the tri forum. If you need a few gals to run with, you might check out if you have a local one or a good running group. I have ran with the running shops that 2 local stores have and made some friends there as well.

Michelle Simmons said...

I Want a margarita!!

Angela and David said...

Oh, I love a good frozen margarita!

RunningMama said...

Alcohol + Girlfriends = FUN FUN FUN!

Debs M-C said...

I can set the world to right over a few tipples :-)