Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Still beating

Seven weeks today, another ultrasound but this time at my OB's office.  Everything looks good.  I have been exhausted, hungry, thirsty, a super salivater (like I'm going to spit all over my students when I'm lecturing) and I feel less fat and more like I am already looking pregnant.  It's not just  my lower belly, it's the whole round thing from the boobs down.  Whatever...I just wish I had more time (as in less tutoring), more energy, and more WORKING OUT.  This is 100% different from last time...oh well.  I can't live in the past.  It will all get better....

3 comments:

RunningMama said...

So glad things are continuing to progress. Pregnancy and the loss of control it involves ain't easy. D@mn good thing those buggers are cute.

Nitsirk said...

Yes, but you are pregnant! I know what you mean though. I bitched about how awful I felt but when I found out I miscarried I really wished I felt like crap again. Enjoy it. You have the rest of your life to work out :)

L."Wren" Vandever said...

I'm delighted for you! You know, I think you'll get used to the "new you" pretty quick, and perhaps with summer coming up soon, you'll have a little more free time to do baby-bump-safe workouts. Fingers remain crossed that all with go well with you and your new little one. Sending a warm hug your way.