Monday, January 09, 2012

No 10k Sunday but that was a good thing probably. My GI issues have been back since before Christmas so it is really hard to plan workouts. I getting a little better at squeezing them in when I can though. I got my bike tuned up this weekend and put it on the trainer in the basement Sunday. Rode easy for 40 minutes and enjoyed it. Last year mostly had it in the dining room but I am determined to get a nice table and chairs this year plus in the basement I can tell Andra I going to the gym, go out the front door and back into the basement from the backyard so I can work out in peace. Anyway it was a good workout and then I ran a bit today and Friday and did TRX Saturday so it has been a good run.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The trainer!! That's great! I know you had been trying to set that up for a while... or was that Bea?? I forgot it's cold there now. :) Workouts sound great!!

jessica said...

Ha! I sneak in through the garage to ride in the basement!

jsmarslender said...

I like that gym plan! : )

N.D. said...

sounds like some good workouts - I love the TRX!!

Nitsirk said...

I so want to try TRX but it isn't very common around here. It just looks cool.