Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Relative success

Andra gets it. She likes the potty, she goes, she rarely has accidents at home anymore, even when not naked. Phew! Even out, though I put a diaper on her, she often tells me she has to go. yesterday we were in the city for her FINAL appointment with her hemangioma doctor, and she told me twice she had to go! And more importantly, we made it both times. She did pee in it on the walk back to my brother's apartment (she did NOT want to ride in the stroller, despite it being well past nap time...there was no nap yesterday). But, she didn't pee on their floor or anything so I consider her pretty much trained. Daytime trained. At home. Close enough.

4 comments:

Wren said...

Bravo, Andra! And bravo, Claire! Diaper Days are nearly done--and how nice that is, no longer having to deal with them. I bet Andra is very proud of herself, too!

fancy nancy said...

Yay!!! I am attempting this on my Feb. break. She must be so excited!

Angela and David said...

Nice work! I'm jealous.

N.D. said...

that is so great!!!